T4CI Support and Services
T4CI helps you achieve greater impact in less time through a wholistic approach that provides momentum right from the start. Our streamlined approach allows you to access best-in-class support, and have the bandwidth you need to focus on developing and growing your programs.
The T4CI advantage
- Nonprofit status from day 1. Upon approval as a T4CI project, you have immediate access to IRS 501(c)3 tax exemption and can begin soliciting and receiving charitable contributions right away.
- Shared mission. Your mission is integral to our mission, and we help you achieve it in tangible ways that extend far beyond a traditional fiscal sponsor’s role.
- No gatekeepers. Our full team of skilled nonprofit advisors is directly accessible to you. As your extended team, we stand alongside you helping to build your capacity, strengthen outcomes, and drive impact.
- Not your grandmother’s nonprofit. Our operational and administrative backbone leverages current technology to drive efficiency in key areas like expense and time reporting, media outreach, leadership tools, and more.
- Work at the leading edge of innovation. Social entrepreneurs seeking philanthropic funds tap into us in many ways – kick-starter, backbone, asset protector, coalition builder, grant maker, and more. We also creatively serve as the nonprofit part of hybrid models for social good.
Whether you’re seeking best practices, designing programs, or creating an advisory board, we can help. Areas of expertise include:
· Stakeholder-centered program design
· Theory of change and program outcomes framework design
· Pilot development and “fail early/fail often” contingencies
· Sustainable growth planning and multi-year proforma development
· Board of Advisors design and development
Fundraising and donor relations
Raising funds requires a strategic, donor-centric approach. Our customized guidance and tools help you skillfully and effectively raise the funding you need. Areas of expertise include:
· Strategic development planning
· Foundation approaches – prospecting, letters of inquiry, and proposal review
· Individual donor cultivation and stewardship advice
· Membership and online fundraising, including appeal letter review
· Corporate sponsorship and events support
Financial and accounting services
T4CI’s skilled team of nonprofit financial professionals manages all aspects of each project’s revenue and expense. Our support includes:
· Incoming funds notification and donation acknowledgement
· Expense management and payment processing
· Cash flow oversight
· Online payment platform set up and administration
· Audit, tax, and other regulatory compliance
Grants and contracts management
T4CI provides full service foundation and government grants management. Our support includes:
· Proposal budget development, review, and submission
· Quality assurance review and direct submission of all government grants
· Developing and monitoring sub-awards, sub-grants and contracted services
· Budget implementation tracking and financial reporting
· Installment management and time extension requests
HR and payroll management
Our complete suite of personnel and benefits administration services helps you scale your team sensibly. We provide:
· Recruitment, hiring, onboarding and offboarding
· Payroll processing and tax withholding in all states
· Employee benefits administration, including health care and retirement
· Employee relations and job-related counseling support
· Annual performance and salary review support, including leadership 360° reviews
Team development support
A strong team fuels better programming which in turn drives higher impact, opening doors to expanded funding for both team and program expansion – it’s a win/win/win cycle. Areas of expertise include:
· Building high-performance teams
· Team communications
· Managing remotely
· Work/life integration
· Professional development across all levels of your team
In addition to amplifying your media outreach through our own channels, we provide expert advisory services to grow your supporter base, including:
· Email communications and direct mail best practices
· Media relations and outreach strategies
· Social media and influencer outreach
· Webinar and live event planning
· Communications audits and integrated plans
Our core team has decades of experience developing nonprofits and supporting changemakers and working alongside you, we add depth and breadth your team. Every project operating under our umbrella – no matter the size – receives personal and responsive service tailored to meet its unique needs. We know when a boost from our team can make a big difference, and we also know when to step back and cheer you on.
T4CI’s competitive project administration fee structure of 9% of project revenue includes the services above and more.*
Find out how to become a T4CI project.
* Fees are 14% for government awards/sub-awards and for administration of restricted funds requiring reporting in international currencies. Fee structure may be negotiable for well-established international NGOs seeking a US-based fundraising home.